Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hipster Parents Win Award for Turning 6-Year-Old Daughter Into a 'Boy'

I always wanted to be a rock star, but I can't sing, play guitar or dance.
I've always felt in my heart that I was meant to be a rock star nonetheless.
So I've made a decision.
From now on, I'm going to dress like Elvis, and everybody must refer to me as "the King" and buy my records. Women everywhere must swoon when I enter the room, and when I "perform," everybody must applaud, even if I sing off key and flub my guitar solo.
Anyone who fails to comply will be bullied, called names, possibly sued and be forever labeled a whatever-phobe you would be if you hate phony rock stars.
I will receive several Grammys because I am such an inspiration to talentless would-be musicians everywhere.
Does any of that sound reasonable to you?
No, I didn't think so.
So how is it in any way reasonable to give an "inspiration award" to a couple who have tried very hard to turn their 6-year-old daughter into a "boy"?

Read more at Godfather Politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment