Monday, June 16, 2014

Shame on Obama, Shame on Liberals

Over the past five years, I have been alternately annoyed, bothered, bewildered, aghast, appalled and even occasionally amused by the Obama Administration.
But NOW, I’m angry.
I’m angry because Iraq, a country we spent so much time and effort to rebuild into a nascent democracy, is falling.
I’m angry because American men and women lost blood, limbs and lives to destroy a tyrant, to crush a terrorist movement and finally to give decent people in a rough corner of the world a chance at a better future.
I’m angry because of all the years the Left spent harping on President Bush and the war effort, never once looking past their regurgitated talking points to even try to comprehend the strategy of what was going on in the Middle East.

Read more at Joe for America.

No comments:

Post a Comment