Saturday, June 21, 2014

Why Glenn Beck Is Wrong About Liberals Being Right

It's one of those things that seems like it wouldn't, couldn't and shouldn't happen: Glenn Beck has come out and said that liberals were right that we never should have gotten into the Iraq War.

This, of course, has liberals running around like happy little Ewoks who think they've just taken down the Empire.

One of my liberal acquaintances, upon hearing of the Beck confession, commented, "I feel like I'm on the wrong planet."

I resisted the urge to reply, "You are. That's always been the problem."

Yay me.

Now, I have a lot of respect for Mr. Beck. We don't agree all the time, but mostly I find him to be intelligent and worth listening to, which makes me all the more frustrated that he could be so completely backwards on the Iraq War, much less encouraging the people -- Obama supporters -- who have done the most to bring about the current situation in Iraq and bring this country low.

Read more at Godfather Politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment